This was originally shared in the B:CIVIC community newsletter on March 31, 2022.
Join Us in April
Thank you for joining us for our virtual event in May 2021.
Thank you to our speakers for sharing their expertise, insight and inspiration on creating meaningful engagement.
- Kristin Chalson, Communications Specialist, DCP Midstream
- Caity Curtis, Director of CSR, Nutanix
- Bonnie Gross, Social Investments Representative, Xcel Energy
- Jayme Ritchie, Director of Community Relations, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Angie Ruddell, Engagement & CSR Manager, Empower Retirement
Charles Schwab and the Charles Schwab Foundation takes a strategic and comprehensive approach to disaster response. They have established several systems and protocols to facilitate their efforts. Knowing that they cannot respond to every disaster, they created a formal process and matrix to evaluate disasters in an objective manner based off criteria that is important to them. They gather insights from a variety of reliable resources to assess the impact on key stakeholders including employees, clients, the overall business and their nonprofit/community partners. They look at what assets they have available and use data to craft the best response possible.