The Civic 50 Colorado
A Civic 50 Most Community-Minded Company:
In 2018, for the second straight year, Schwab was recognized as one of America’s 50 most community-minded companies by Points of Light. The award honors how extensively Schwab applies resources to community engagement, aligns philanthropic work with key business functions, supports community through organizational policies, and measures the social and business impact of community programs. – Charles Schwab
What is The Civic 50 Colorado?
Since 2012, The Civic 50, an initiative of Points of Light has recognized the 50 most community-minded major corporations in the nation as determined by an annual survey developed by True Impact.
The national Civic 50 will be offered for the first time on the state level for Colorado in 2019. The Civic 50 Colorado will recognize the 50 most community-minded small, medium, and large companies in Colorado as determined by True Impact’s adapted national Civic 50 survey that is independently administered and scored. By benchmarking and celebrating best practices, it provides visibility and a framework for how local companies can use their employees time, skills, and other resources to improve the quality of life in our community.
Local companies honored at the national Civic 50: AT&T, Charles Schwab, Comcast, Hogan Lovells, KPMG, S&P Global, Wells Fargo & many more
The Civic 50 Colorado honorees are selected based on four dimensions of their community engagement program:
- Investment: How extensively and strategically the company applies its resources to community engagement in Colorado, including employee time and skills, cash, in-kind giving and public leadership.
- Integration: How a company’s Colorado community engagement program supports business interests and integrates into business functions, or how it “does well by doing good.”
- Institutionalization: How the company supports community engagement in the Colorado through its organizational policies, systems and incentives.
- Impact: How the company measures the social and business outputs and outcomes of its Colorado community engagement program.
To The Civic 50 Colorado Overview & Support Webinar on May 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM MST
In partnership with CSR Solutions of Colorado, join Points of Light for a webinar to learn about The Civic 50 Colorado and answer your questions about the survey application.
CSR Solutions of Colorado is bringing The Civic 50 to Colorado
- Training from Points of Light, True Impact and The Civic 50 national honorees
- Regional data and reporting
- Opportunity for Colorado companies to be named as a Regional Civic 50 Colorado honoree; the top honoree will be announced at the National Conference on Volunteerism, June 2020
CSR Solutions of Colorado is a partnership between B:CIVIC, Community Shares of Colorado and Spark the Change Colorado. Interested in learning more about The Civic 50 Colorado or CSR Solutions of Colorado? Visit our CSR Solutions of Colorado website or contact us.