Join Us Oct. 26-27 for the B:CIVIC Summit
Meet the 2021-22 B:CIVIC Board of Directors
The mission of B:CIVIC is to elevate business for good. Since March 2020 having Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs is the new standard and finding your organization’s purpose is imperative. As we help accelerate CSR in Colorado we look to our members, community leaders and national trends to guide our vision, strategy and mission.
Thank you to our speakers for sharing their expertise, insight and inspiration on CSR roles, technology, trends, partnerships and more.
- D.J. Close, senior manager, village giving for DaVita
- Adeeb Khan, vice president of CSR for Delta Dental of Colorado and executive director for Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation
View the recording:
Thank you to our speakers for sharing their expertise, insight and inspiration on creating meaningful, long-term partnerships.
Access the recording below:
Thank you for joining us for our virtual event in May 2021.
Thank you to our speakers for sharing their expertise, insight and inspiration on creating meaningful engagement.
- Kristin Chalson, Communications Specialist, DCP Midstream
- Caity Curtis, Director of CSR, Nutanix
- Bonnie Gross, Social Investments Representative, Xcel Energy
- Jayme Ritchie, Director of Community Relations, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Angie Ruddell, Engagement & CSR Manager, Empower Retirement