Whether you lead ESG, work with people who do ESG, or champion ESG, it will take all of us to democratize ESG and incorporate it across organizations. As you set goals and vision around ESG focus on what’s important to your organization and what you want it to grow into.
Thank you to Casey Stock, head of ESG and sustainability for Natera, for sharing her insights and expertise. Thank you to Erica McIntire and Bank of America for hosting us.
Interested in connecting with our speaker or host?
- Casey Stock, Head of ESG and Sustainability, Natera.
- Erica McIntire, Colorado Market Executive, Local Market Organization, Bank of America.
A recording of the program, slides and resources can be accessed below. ESG 2.0_BCivic_SHAREABLE
Not sure where to get started? Here’s Casey’s five action items:
- Complete a materiality assessment.
- Outline what ESG data is relevant + material to your company.
- Identify your ESG vision + communicate it out to key internal stakeholders.
- Build an ESG core team & find an executive sponsor.
- Build a transparent roadmap of where you are & what you’re working on. Share that externally.
Learn more about B:CIVIC, Natera and Bank of America:
- Learn more about B:CIVIC.
- Become a B:CIVIC investor.
- Join an upcoming B:CIVIC event.
- Read more about Natera’s 2025 ESG goals.
- Access Natera’s 2021 ESG and Social Responsibility Report.
- Learn more about Bank of America’s ESG strategy and commitments.
- Access Bank of America’s 2022 Annual Report.
Access resources mentioned and shared at the event:
- View the recording here.
- Access the slides here.
- Learn more about Climate and ESG risks and opportunities from the SEC.
- SASB Standards.
- Climate Disclosure Project or CDP.
- TCFD or Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures.
- My Green Lab.
- Global Reporting Initiative or GRI.
- Materiality Assessments.
- Larry Fink’s 2023 BlackRock letter to investors.
- Book: Project Drawdown by Paul Hawken.