B:CIVIC Member Benefits Include:
Professional Development and Special Events
- Member discount for any company staff to attend B:CIVIC special events featuring high profile local and national speakers and educational seminars, such as with our successful B:CIVIC Summits
- Annual membership includes complimentary tickets for employees to attend for any of the Sparks ‘n Sips, B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables* or other programs during your year of membership
- B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables for CSR professionals are held throughout the year in the greater Denver metro area*
Business Connections and Visibility
- Complimentary subscription to B:CIVIC newsletters including trends, research, and best practices from other companies
- Invitation to be involved in B:CIVIC committees
- Connected content with website, newsletter, and in social media
Recognition and Thought Leadership
- Considered first for B:CIVIC speaking engagements, presentations, or SME content
- Considered first for B:CIVIC representation in the community on behalf of the organization
- Considered first when B:CIVIC discusses corporate philanthropy or CSR with members of traditional or non-traditional media as B:CIVIC develops a media outreach campaign
- Notified of opportunities in the community as B:CIVIC expands its partnerships and collaborations with other organizations
- Invited to participate in collective impact studies, or as a voice for corporate citizenship, as opportunities are created by B:CIVIC
- Listed in B:CIVIC’s membership directory with a link to your community impact page or report
- Invited to “share your story” posted on B:CIVIC’s blog, or featured in the newsletter
- Invited to post guest editorials to feature your expertise on subjects focused on corporate philanthropy, civic involvement, or related topics
*For for-profit members only
Who is Eligible for B:CIVIC Membership?
B:CIVIC is a membership organization open to all organizations, including, businesses, chambers of commerce, corporate and community foundations, academic institutions, business associations and public sector organizations.
All applications are subject to review to ensure the organization meets B:CIVIC criteria for membership. See the Membership Terms and Conditions here.
Become a B:CIVIC Member Today!
Annual Dues are Based on the Number of Employees in Colorado
Click on the category that best fits your company for a membership application. Memberships are for one full year, include all of your employees, and offer a variety of benefits for your organization. Please choose the category of membership below, and note that there is a one-time administrative fee of $35 for new members.