B:CIVIC Investor Benefits Include:
Professional Development and Programs
- Complimentary tickets* for employees to attend B:CIVIC special events and annual conference, the B:CIVIC Summit, featuring high-profile local and national speakers and national trends
- Annual investment includes complimentary tickets* for employees to attend events and other programs
- Support on The Civic 50 Colorado assessment and honoree program
- Individuals of investor organizations receive a $250 discount per individual for the University of Colorado – Boulder Leeds School of Business CSR Certification (pending acceptance)
Connections and Collaboration
- Access to monthly peer roundtables for CSR** and small business** professionals to connect and share best practices
- Eligible to apply to be on our committees and Board of Directors
- Invitation to host roundtables, networking events and programs
- Opportunities to engage in collaborative initiatives and opportunities with other investors
Recognition and Thought Leadership
- Invitation to share your social responsibility stories, news and jobs with the B:CIVIC community via newsletters and social media
- Receive recognition on digital collateral and e-newsletters based on investor level
- Select investor levels receive complimentary sponsorship of either the Summit OR Program Series Sponsorship. Sponsorship level(s) vary by investment
- Featured in the B:CIVIC investor directory with direct links to your social impact work
- Considered first for speaking and representation in the community on behalf of B:CIVIC
- Invited to post guest editorials on the website to feature your expertise on subjects focused on corporate philanthropy, civic involvement or related topics
- Complimentary subscription to B:CIVIC newsletter, which includes trends, jobs and best practices
*Number of tickets varies by investment level
**Limited to active professionals in these fields
Who Can Invest in B:CIVIC?
Investment in B:CIVIC is open to all organizations, including businesses, chambers of commerce, corporate and community foundations, academic institutions, business associations and public sector organizations. All investors must apply and are subject to review and acceptance.
Become a B:CIVIC Investor Today!
Investments are a one-year commitment, include access for all of your employees and offer a variety of benefits for your organization. Please choose the investment level that best fits your organization’s needs and interest.