This was originally shared on Sept. 11, 2020 via the B:CIVIC Newsletter.
Engage with CSR Experts
Join us virtually for the B:CIVIC Summit (Re)Define in less than 45 days on Oct. 22!
We are thrilled to announce the final three sessions, which complete the outstanding lineup for the 2020 B:CIVIC Summit presented by Suncor Energy and VF Corporation. Representing a range of businesses, industries and specialties with their own unique approaches to CSR, these leaders will bring a wealth of expertise and insights to Summit attendees.
They are truly (re)defining the future of CSR, and we can’t wait to learn from them.
- Creating an Economy that Works for All* with Kelly Brough, President and CEO for the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- A Community Conversation with the following:
- Sayu Bhojwani, Founder and President for New American Leaders
- Savinay Chandrasekhar, CEO for Minds Matter Colorado
- Lauren Guthrie, Vice President of Inclusion and Diversity, Americas for VF Corporation
- Ramona Houston, Ph.D., PMP, Social Impact Strategist
- Derek Hubbard, External Communications for Southwest Airlines
- Re-Defining Pro Bono and Skills-Based Volunteerism for Current Needs with the following:
- Husna Ali-Khan, Associate Director for Pyxera Global
- Casey Cortese, Managing Director for Charles Schwab
- Veronica Hayden, Corporate Giving Representative for Xcel Energy, Moderator
- Elizabeth Schwan-Rosenwald, Chief Program Officer for Common Impact
*Additional speakers coming soon.
Learn more about all our speakers here.
Register today to take part in B:CIVIC’s first virtual Summit! We look forward to offering new opportunities for attendees to learn and connect through our virtual conference platform. This format allows you to:
- Welcome new attendees to our community of leaders who are (re)defining CSR with a more accessible pricing structure and online format.
- Extend the community-driven Summit experience beyond the Rocky Mountain region so you can connect with experienced professionals elsewhere in the nation
- Engage with speakers during live Q&A sessions
- Connect with other attendees through virtual networking spaces on CSR best practices and post-presentation takeaways
- Access all session recordings and slides for one year post-Summit*. Don’t miss a single session!
- Invite your peers or engage a cross-functional team with discounted group rates: five tickets for the price of four
*Peak level registration only.
This year’s attendees will have the option between two ticket offerings starting at $125 for single tickets and $500 for five tickets:
- Base Camp: Includes day-of event access and networking opportunities
- Peak: Offers additional access to post-conference resources and a ticket to a B:CIVIC event in November. B:CIVIC members receive Peak level with no additional charge, complimentary with membership. Not sure if your organization is a member? Contact Jess.