B:CIVIC Summit Announcement Aug. 28, 2020
Engage with CSR Experts
B:CIVIC’s programming is guided by four pillars we believe can equip organizations to achieve both their corporate social responsibility (CSR) and business goals: Community Impact, Employee Experience, Making the Business Case, and Telling Your Story.
Every session at (Re)Define, our virtual annual Summit on Oct. 22, will incorporate one or more of these four pillars. Look for the indicators on the B:CIVIC Summit agenda to find the sessions that best align with your interests and priorities. You can even customize an agenda for the day based off these pillars.
We are excited to share two speaker updates and three new workshop sessions with you:
Building the Business Case:
- Steve Rochlin, CEO and Founder of Impact ROI for Leveraging the Pandemics to Build a Lasting Business Case and Executive Buy-in for CSR
- Lauren Lambert, Head of Public Policy and Government Relations, Southwest U.S. for Google for Pivot: A Guide to Innovating and Being Nimble in the Wake of COVID-19
- Michele Egan, Vice President of For Momentum to replace Mollye Rhea for Fresh Ideas on Partnership Activations
Telling Your Story:
- Sarah Hogan and Cori Streetman, Principals for Barefoot PR for Social Impact Storytelling: Harnessing the Power of Narrative to Move People to Action and Effectively Communicate Impact
- Nikki Korn, Principal + Chief Strategy Officer of Cause Consulting to join Mark Feldman for How to Increase Both Community Impact and Storytelling
Learn more about all our speakers here.
Over the coming weeks, we will announce our final three workshops focusing on the topics of brand advocacy, skills-based volunteering and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Don’t want to miss a single session? Upgrade to the Peak* ticket to access all 12 workshop session recordings.
*B:CIVIC members receive Peak level with no additional charge, complimentary with membership. Not sure if your organization is a member? Contact Jess.