Thank you for joining us for our virtual event yesterday.
Thank you to our speakers for sharing their expertise, updates and ways to engage in COVID-19 response:
- Dana Rinderknecht, Director of Online Giving for Community First Foundation
- Kate Siegel Shimko, Director of Boards and Commissions for Office of Governor Polis
Dana’s slides can be accessed here.
Resources Mentioned and Shared:
- Help Colorado Now Resources:
- Help Colorado Now webpage
- Papa Ray’s story
- Lockheed Martin’s flyover plane parade and matching grant
- Help Colorado Now grant recipients
- Community voices trends and takeaways report
- Reporting Update: All grantees must report back by November 30, 2020, on the number of people served and a narrative about how the funds were used. Applicants will receive a reminder email through the Fluxx grantmaking system and will be asked to submit a short report answering these questions in Fluxx.
- Colorado Gives Day
- Dana’s slides
- Colorado Gives Day will be on December 8
- Mile High United Way Resources:
- COVID-19 Community Report
- COVID-19 Initial Analysis Report
- Virtually Volunteer