B:CIVIC Newsletter Aug. 11, 2020
Meet Who is (Re)Defining CSR
The B:CIVIC Summit speakers and CSR leaders are at the forefront of the field’s shifting landscape, continually adapting and embracing change in order to make a meaningful impact in their communities and workspaces.
The following experts will join our keynote speakers Erin Reilly of Twilio and Derrick Feldmann of The Ad Council and INFLUENCE|SG to share their expertise in our four pillar areas:
Building the Business Case:
- Anne Erhard, SVP, Business + Social Purpose of Edelman for Consumer Expectations and Trust
- Adeeb Khan, VP of Corporate Social Responsibility of Delta Dental of Colorado and Executive Director of Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation and Andrea Miller, CSR Manager of Delta Dental of Colorado for Five Steps to Developing a Community Crisis Plan
- Mollye Rhea, President and Founder of For Momentum for Fresh Ideas on Partnership Activations
- Demesha Hill, Community Relations Manager of Janus Henderson Investors and Managing Director of the Janus Foundation for Eliminating Talent Barriers Through Equity
- Pam Jeffords, Partner, Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) of PWC for The Role of Chaos and Innovation in D&I
Telling Your Story:
- Mark Feldman, Principal and Managing Director of Cause Consulting for How to Increase Both Community Impact and Storytelling
Learn more about our speakers here.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to announce our line-up of national and local experts, who are (re)defining CSR and the future of this field.
Don’t want to miss a single session? Upgrade to the Peak* ticket to access all 12 workshop session recordings.
*B:CIVIC members receive Peak level with no additional charge, complimentary with membership.
We are looking forward to virtually gathering the best and brightest minds on Oct. 22. The Summit offers professionals from businesses of all types and sizes the opportunity to strengthen and grow their social responsibility programs by exploring best practices, national trends and local thought-leadership. Whether you’re at the starting line of implementing a CSR program or have a team dedicated to social impact, the Summit will provide the resources, inspiration and connections needed to (re)define CSR at your organization. Our attendees include:
- CSR professionals
- Small socially responsible business leaders
- HR and diversity, equity and inclusion professionals
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Professionals looking to learn more about CSR and become internal champions for this work