Thank you to our speakers for sharing their expertise, best practices and ways to engage around COVID-19:
- Andy Bailey, Sr. Program Manager – Humanitarian Disaster Response, CSR Appreciation and Recognition for AT&T
- Adeeb Khan, VP of Corporate Social Responsibility for Delta Dental of Colorado and the Executive Director of the Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation
- Kate Siegel Shimko, Director of Boards and Commissions for Office of Governor Polis
- Roxane White, Founder & CEO for Strategy with Rox
Resources Mentioned and Shared:
- Connect with Roxane at: Rox@strategywithrox.org
- Connect with Kate at: Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about Delta Dental of Colorado’s efforts and the slides from the call
- Learn more about AT&T’s efforts
- Pc’s for People help get computers out to families with the most need at no charge
- Philanthropy Colorado surveyed over 700 nonprofit organizations across Colorado to assess the impact of COVID-19 and are sharing the results and more
Information on the fund, including, fund requirements and questions can be found here. Current needs include: monetary donations (individual and corporate), volunteers, diapers, blood donations, PPE, food and reusable grocery bags.
Interested in being featured on Carol Cone’s podcast, Purpose 360?
Individuals and organizations are encouraged to nominate themselves or anyone with an inspiring story by e-mailing email@example.com. Interviews will be approximately 3-5 minutes each, conducted by phone. Producers will contact those selected to provide additional detail.
A recording of the call can be accessed here.