Thank you to our speakers who shared their insight, best practices and support for COVID-19 response.
- Rachel Carlson, CEO for Guild Education
- Asialee Drews, Grantmaking for Western Union Foundation
- Renny Fagan, President and CEO for Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Christina Frantz, Director of Social Impact for Twilio SendGrid
- Kayla Garcia, Vice President, Resource Development for Mile High United Way
- Sarah Hogan, Principal for Barefoot PR
- Ben Perry, Philanthropic Advisor for The Denver Foundation
A recording of the call is available here.
Resources and strategies mentioned on the call.
#StopTheSpread Campaign started by Rachel Carlson, CEO of Guild Education information can be accessed here. You can access the original letter and the pledge your CEO can take here. Need help in convincing your CEO to sign the pledge or donate funds? Connect with Rachel (Rachel@guildeducation.com) for her help today.
Mile High United Way is collaborating with local nonprofits to help provide support and volunteers to organizations in need. Learn more here.
Twilio SendGrid, Guild Education and 34 other tech companies in Colorado collaborated on steps to counter coronavirus, these steps can be viewed here. How Twilio SendGrid is supporting the response hereand best practices on crisis communications are available here.
The “Behind Every Mask there is a Heart” campaign and Western Union’s global matching campaign can be viewed here.
Sarah’s 5 strategies on supporting nonprofits from asking your partners what they need to paying it forward is here. Don’t forget to lead with the stories and your partners not the numbers when talking about your impact!The Denver Foundation operates a Critical Needs Fund that has been activated to focus on critical issues including housing insecurity and lack of access to food and health care services. More information on the critical needs fund click here.