- This event has passed.
2021 B:CIVIC Summit Workshop RFP
March 26 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm MDT
Thank you for expressing interest in the 2021 B:CIVIC Summit, Act to Achieve | CSR Accelerated.
B:CIVIC, a partner of the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation, is a community of Colorado organizations who are as passionate about giving back as they are about growing successful, sustainable companies.
The B:CIVIC Summit, Act to Achieve | CSR Accelerated presented by Delta Dental of Colorado and VF Corporation, will be on Wednesday, October 27. It is the only full-day CSR conference in the Rocky Mountain region. Focused on best practices, national trends, models and research, the Summit attracts 350+ CSR professionals and community leaders from a variety of sectors and experience levels. The decision to be fully virtual or hybrid will be made in June.
Current sponsors for this event include (in order of support): Delta Dental of Colorado, VF Corporation, DaVita, Southwest Airlines, TIAA, Xcel Energy, COPIC, Diamondback Energy, Otten Johnson Robinson Neff + Ragonetti PC and Twilio.
A few things to note about workshop proposals:
- Workshops are 60 minutes long. This will include a brief welcome and introduction by a committee member. Please save time for questions when planning your session.
- Sessions should be related to B:CIVIC’s 4 pillars: Community Impact, Employee Experience, Telling Our Story and Making the Business Case. To learn more about the 4 pillars, click here.
- B:CIVIC does have a limited budget for travel expenses. Please indicate if you’re requesting a travel stipend in question 15. Approval and budget is up to B:CIVIC.
- For locals wishing to present, preference will be given to members of B:CIVIC.
- This application does not save. Be prepared to submit the application completely once you have started it. You can access a downloadable version here.
- We’re especially looking for sessions that have a variety of perspectives (i.e. if more than one person is speaking do they add a new perspective from a different department, company, geographic location, budget, multi-generational, gender, ethnicity, ideology, etc.) to reflect our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I).
- If you have questions please contact Jess Welser, Jessica.email@example.com or 303.620.8085
- Clear, brief and specific.
- Accurately and succinctly described by their titles.
- Original, conversational and show us your expertise.
- Moving the field of CSR forward.