Renew Your Membership or
Become a B:CIVIC Member Today!
B:CIVIC is a not-for-profit membership organization for professionals and business leaders who want to increase their business’ strategic community investment, and collectively promote business philanthropy and community involvement in Colorado. B:CIVIC offers a way to engage with our growing community of committed companies. We offer you tools and inspiration to make a positive difference with your employees, your customers and the community, while also furthering your business goals.
Company membership includes you and all others in your company, and is relevant for owners, managers and those with a CSR, HR, sustainability, community investment, community relations, marketing and business strategy focus – or other roles. Our members range from single entrepreneurs to Fortune 500s! Members have an opportunity to get involved as they wish and to insure our offerings add value to companies of all types and sizes. B:CIVIC is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3), so your membership is considered a donation.
Thank you to B:CIVIC renewing members! We have added value to our membership by offering many of our programs for free to members, so take advantage of the professional development, networking, and thought leadership benefits that your membership provides. Read more about B:CIVIC member benefits below.
B:CIVIC Member Benefits Include:
Professional Development and Special Events
- Member discount for any company staff to attend B:CIVIC special events featuring high profile local and national speakers and educational seminars, such as with our successful 2016 B:CIVIC Summit. We will build upon that momentum for the 2017 Summit.
- Annual membership includes complimentary tickets for as many employees as you want to attend for any of the 4X/year Sparks ‘n Sips, B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables, member Networking Events or other programs during your year of membership.
- B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables for CSR/HR professionals are held throughout the year in Denver, DTC, Northwest Denver, and Northern Colorado.
- B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables for business owners are being planned for 2017.
Business Connections and Visibility
- Complimentary subscription to B:CIVIC newsletters including trends, research, and best practices from other companies
- Invitation to be involved in B:CIVIC committees
- Connected content with website, newsletter, and in social media
Recognition and Thought Leadership
- Considered first for B:CIVIC speaking engagements, panel presentations, or SME content and for B:CIVIC representation in the community on behalf of the organization or corporate philanthropy
- Considered first when B:CIVIC discussed corporate philanthropy or CSR with members of traditional or non-traditional media as B:CIVIC develops a media outreach campaign
- Notified of opportunities in the community as B:CIVIC expands its partnerships and collaborations with other organizations
- Invited to participate in collective impact studies, or as a voice for corporate citizenship, social entrepreneurism, as opportunities are created by B:CIVIC
- Listed on B:CIVIC website (company name) with a direct link to the url of your choice
- Invited to “share your story” posted on B:CIVIC’s blog, or featured in the weekly newsletter sent to more than 1,000 subscribers
- Invited to post guest editorials to feature your expertise on subjects focused on corporate philanthropy, civic involvement, or related topics
Who is Eligible for B:CIVIC Membership?
B:CIVIC is a membership organization open to businesses of any size or type, as well as to chambers of commerce, corporate and community foundations and business associations.
While nonprofit organizations and individuals not associated with a company are not eligible to be members, we offer opportunities for them to attend events with our business members to further our goal of improving communities through stronger relationships between the sectors. Some events require a nominal fee. Click here to join our mailing list to receive notification of events for nonprofits.
All applications are subject to review to insure the organization meets B:CIVIC criteria for membership.
Options for Paying Membership Dues:
Memberships will be activated after dues payment is received.
To Pay By Check:
Please make checks payable to B:CIVIC and send directly to 789 Sherman Street, Suite 260, Denver, CO 80203
To Pay By Credit Card, Click Here.
B:CIVIC is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3), so your membership is considered a donation.
Download BCIVIC W-9 2016
Once your company becomes a member, we will send details about how you and all your employees can access the Members-only section of the website to find other companies involved in B:CIVIC. We are launching a growing library of tools and resources, as well as methods to join in conversations about relevant topics with your peers.