Turning Intent Into Action
June 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
Approaches and commitments to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) look different at every organization. But how do you sustain your efforts and make meaningful impact internally and externally?
Join our expert panelists as they share sustainable approaches and actionable steps to drive change within your organization. Through this thought-provoking conversation moderated by Tasha Jones of LV Jones Consulting, we will address the challenges and opportunities surrounding DEI. Together we will explore the impact of culture, employee resource groups (ERGs), allyship within the workplace and leave inspired to drive positive change towards spaces that thrive on diversity.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from DEI champions and connect with professionals dedicated to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion.
Attendees will walk away with insight on how to:
- Discover innovative approaches that generate a lasting impact, not only for underrepresented groups but also for the overall growth and success of your organization.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how inclusive practices contribute to higher employee engagement, productivity and innovation.
- Understand how Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), allyship and culture play a vital role creating a supportive environment where everyone can thrive.
- You’ll walk away with practical tools, resources and strategies that can be implemented immediately, ensuring that you can turn intent into real impact.
This program is perfect for:
- Professionals working on D&I, DE&I and employee engagement
- Professionals working in CSR, corporate citizenship, corporate responsibility, disaster response, social impact, ESG, sustainability, etc.
- Marketing, communications and public relations professionals
- Those working in community relations, partnerships, or foundations
- Part-time or full-time professionals that are involved in a similar role
- And anyone who is interested in understanding and building awareness around DEI
Drinks and snacks will be provided. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional accommodations.