- This event has passed.
Strategic Partnerships for Good
June 23, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm MDT
Best practices for companies and nonprofits to develop successful, long-term partnerships.
This past year proved how crucial partnerships are. We have seen partners deepening relationships, adapting quickly to evolving needs and engaging employees in new ways. For many, these innovative strategies are being embraced to create safe opportunities to have a lasting impact, tell each other’s stories and understand each other’s needs.
You will hear from Denver Community Credit Union, Metro Caring, FirstBank and Community First Foundation on specific tools and strategies for level-setting partner expectations, going beyond financial contributions, how they have evolved their partnerships and what the future may hold.
You will learn:
- The right questions to ask and to determine alignment of shared values
- How to leverage your partners for elevating your brand
- Going beyond financial contributions and connecting with employees
- Judith Ackerman, Corporate Engagement Officer, Metro Caring
- Kelly Dunkin, President and CEO, Community First Foundation
- Kelly Kaminskas, President of Retail and Digital Banking, FirstBank
- Sarae Kurth, Outreach Program Director, Denver Community Credit Union