Re-Energizing & Re-Engaging Teams
May 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm MDT
Most teams have been remote since March 2020. We’ve seen changes in morale, productivity and engagement within our employee base. As some organizations think about re-entering the offices, some are still remaining at home and others are committing to a new way of hybrid work altogether.
We’ve identified some of the good, bad – and ugly – from this last year of virtual engagement. In a “lightening round” format, our panelists will share the best innovative ways we’ve seen organizations engage their employees to connect them in their company and out in the community. From incorporating skills-based volunteerism and kit making to incentivizing engagement with gamification and rewards, you are sure to learn something new in this workshop.
As an added bonus, attendees will receive “The Dos & Don’ts of Virtual Engagement.” This handout compiles examples you can put to use when planning your upcoming engagement activities.
This virtual event will cover:
- Ways your organization can move your employee engagement efforts from “tired” to “inspired” by learning from what worked (or what needed work) over the past year
- Practical and creative examples that are easily customized and implemented in your organization
- Lessons learned and best practices from your peers
- Kristin Chalson, Communications & Community Investment Professional
- Caity Curtis, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Nutanix
- Bonnie Gross, Social Investments Representative, Xcel Energy
- Jayme Ritchie, Director of Community Relations, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Angie Ruddell, Engagement & Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Empower Retirement