- This event has passed.
Deadline: Certification in CSR Scholarship Application
August 1, 2020 @ 11:30 pm - August 2, 2020 @ 12:00 am MDT
One individual will be granted a needs-based partial scholarship for participation in the Certificate in CSR program facilitated by the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder. The purpose of the B:CIVIC scholarship is to increase the engagement of community leaders in the field of corporate social responsibility bringing direct experience to inform their social impact work.
- Recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- Recipient must have 4 years of professional work experience.
- Nonprofit leaders are eligible to participate in the program, however, this scholarship is targeted toward individuals with a financial need who are working to advance social responsibility in a business setting (in a current or future role).
- Preference given to individuals who have demonstrated interest in the areas of business ethics, social responsibility and/or sustainability in their career to date.
- Preference given to individuals with experience working in community to advance social justice issues.