Deadline: B:CIVIC Advisory Board of Director Application
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Advisory Board of Directors of B:CIVIC, an affiliate of the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation. We appreciate your desire to serve and your passion for helping B:CIVIC meet its mission. Please take a moment and complete the application to help us evaluate you as a nominee to the board. We ask that you keep in mind that there are a limited number of vacancies on the board and a wide array of attributes and specific priorities for this selection cycle that we are evaluating in filling those vacancies.
Term begins July 2023 with orientation and an annual Board Retreat. Advisory Board Members are eligible for up to three 2-year terms.
By completing this application you understand and can meet the B:CIVIC’s Expectations:
- Maintain an investor status with B:CIVIC
- Attend the annual B:CIVIC Summit
- Attend at least two-thirds (4) of the advisory board meetings and our annual retreat each year
- Recruit prospective investors for programs and events
- Participate on at least one committee, task force or serve as a subject matter advisor
- Commit to 40-50 hours annually or approximately 4 hours per month
Time Commitment (Approximately 40 hours/year board member obligation):
- Board meetings—8-10 hours
- Annual Retreat/Orientation—8 hours
- Committee work (includes meetings and outside prep work)— 12-15 hours
- B:CIVIC and Leadership Foundation events (Summit, regular programs, annual luncheon, receptions, etc) —10-16 hours