CSR Peer Roundtable with Xcel Energy
October 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am MDT
Join our monthly roundtable to learn and share best practices on topics most relevant to you and your work with your peers. Roundtables are for professionals of any experience level working in CSR, ESG, DEI, HR, and/or community relations at a for-profit B:CIVIC investor company to talk timely trends, ask questions and help solve others’ challenges.
Coffee will be provided.
This program is perfect for:
- Professionals working in CSR, corporate citizenship, corporate responsibility, sustainability, ESG, disaster response, social impact, etc.
- Marketing, communications and public relations professionals
- HR individuals working on D&I, DE&I and employee engagement
- Those working in community relations, partnerships, or foundations
- Part-time or full-time professionals that are involved in a similar role
*Please note, this event is for-profit investors only, if you would like to attend, please contact email@example.com for more information. This event is intended for professionals to hear and share best practices related to their work.