Aligning Your Values Throughout the Workforce Journey
October 17 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
We’ve seen the headlines exclaiming that workers are choosing to work for organizations with strong values. Corporate social responsibility (CSR), community impact and environmental sustainability initiatives demonstrate an organization’s values, but how can you reinforce your values while building and growing your team? Join us for an interactive conversation on ways to incorporate CSR in each stage of the workforce journey, from recruitment to onboarding to retention and development.
This event includes an optional happy hour and additional networking time.
Meet our speakers:
- Sean Choi, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, FirstBank
- Michael Greenlee, Market Lead, Emerge
- Carissa McCabe, Vice President, GFM|CenterTable
This program is perfect for:
- Team leaders or professionals working in culture, people or HR HR looking to leverage or improve their organizational culture
- Small businesses looking to expand their team and build a culture that reflects their values
- Members of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Professionals working in CSR, corporate citizenship, corporate responsibility, disaster response, social impact, DEI, ESG, sustainability, etc.
- Marketing, communications and public relations professionals
- Those working in community relations, partnerships or foundations
- Part-time or full-time professionals that are involved in a similar role
- Professionals looking to learn about CSR and the recruitment landscape