- This event has passed.
2017 B:CIVIC Summit
November 14, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm MST
Join 200 of the area’s best and brightest minds in business philanthropy and corporate social responsibility (CSR) to
elevate shared knowledge, best practices, national trends, local recognition – and thought leadership throughout the
community. It will be a convergence of national speakers, business leaders, business owners and professionals.
Who Should Attend: Business owners, professionals and civic leaders whose stakeholders expect companies to
participate in business philanthropy; who believe in and want to strengthen their business growth through social
responsibility; and who want to leverage the international trends of corporate social responsibility.
- Welcome and Introductions from B:CIVIC Leadership including Summit Co-Chairs Brandy Radey, Suncor; Ruth Rohs, IMA; Board Chair Lori Call, Kaiser Permanente; and Su Hawk, B:CIVIC
- Whitney Dailey, Director of Marketing for Cone Communications: “Trends: 2018 and Beyond”
- Mark Feldman, President and Managing Director; and Nikki Korn, Principal and Chief Strategy Officer, Cause Consulting: “2018 Social Impact – Using Human Centered Design Thinking to Combat Complex Social Issues”
- Mark Feldman, Nikki Korn, Cause Consulting: “Human-Centered Design Thinking”
- Laurie Barnett, Managing Director Communications & Outreach, Southwest Airlines: “Aligning Business Goals with Community Engagement”
- Laura Plato, President and Chief Operating Officer, Causecast: “What Employees Think About Workplace Giving, Volunteering and CSR”
- Kim Coupounas, Director of B Lab Colorado and former Co-Founder, CEO and Chief Sustainability Officer for GoLite and panel discussion with business leaders including Adam Schlegel, Co-Founder, Snooze and Deanna Bratter, Director of Sustainable Development Strategy, DanoneWave
- Gwyneth Gaul, Director of Partnerships, Benevity
- Patrick O’Keefe, Senior Vice President and Regional Managing Director, United States for CH2M. Topic: Transforming the National Western Complex Through Public-Private Partnerships and How Businesses, Community Leaders and Government Create Transformational Success
- Ellen Sandberg, Executive Director, CH2M Foundation and Vice President, Community Investment, CH2M