Every year the Denver Business Journal recognizes the Mile High City’s standout class of young professionals in its list of 40 Under 40 honorees. This program recognizes local professionals under the age of 40 for their business success and community collaborations. B:CIVIC is lucky enough to count eight companies that have employees recognized in the 2015 40 Under 40 class as members!
The list of 40 Under 40 honorees who work for a B:CIVIC company is below. Check out the Denver Business Journal’s full list here.
- Erik Estrada, Level 3 Communications
- Aaron Hyatt, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, shareholder
- LaMar Jost, Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell, partner
- Brian Jensen, FirstBank Holding Co., senior vice president of marketing
- Tinesha Ross, United Launch Alliance, systems engineer/project manager
- Jeff Steepleton, Galloway Group, president
- John Swieringa, Dish Network Corp., chief information officer
- Tania Zeigler, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, senior director of customer experience
Congratulations to all of the Denver Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 honorees and their companies!