B:CIVIC elevates business for good.
- Develop a culture in Colorado where all organizations know that investing in the community is a smart, viable business strategy;
- Be a strong and effective story steward showcasing and inspiring business engagement throughout Colorado;
- Increase the resources invested by organizations in support of local causes and the needs of the community;
- Serve as a strategic forum and meeting place to bring professionals of all experience levels together to share knowledge, best practices and expertise about effective corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategies and programming; and
- Create opportunities for collective impact so that businesses and community organizations can engage together effectively to address critical local needs.
CONNECTION & COLLABORATION
We offer formal and informal opportunities to network with like-minded professionals and companies.
We facilitate best practice exchanges, bring innovative speakers to the table, and help leaders find new ways to boost their social impact for the good of the community and their business.
We can achieve more, together.
We provide annual opportunities for our investors to engage in collaborative meaningful opportunities together. As the force behind the action, we equip our community with resources, measurement and progress reports on the real change we are making.
We help tell the social impact stories of our community, individually and collectively through our newsletters, events, programs and social media channels.
We curate helpful online resources, including community newsletters and toolkits, that highlight best practices to enhance or develop innovative CSR strategies and programs.