UPCOMING EVENTS: Sparks ‘n Sips, Partner Events and CSR Roundtables
B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables for CSR Professionals
As yet another member benefit, roundtables are open to B:CIVIC members who are CSR professionals, including those in corporate philanthropy, community relations, community investment, sustainability, strategic initiatives, marketing, HR and similar roles. Your responsibilities do not have to be exclusively in CSR, however they must touch on this area. Non-members are invited to attend as an initial step in exploring B:CIVIC membership for their company. Not yet a member? We invite you to join B:CIVIC!
CSR professionals may attend any or all of the four area roundtable groups listed below, however, registration is required. Contact B:CIVIC
(720-428-7000 ) if you a CSR professional interested in attending and in order to receive an invitation to register and attend.
CSR Roundtables are now set in four geographic areas, so there is generally about one roundtable each month. Each of the four areas holds their roundtables every other month, with some exceptions.
B:CIVIC CSR Peer Roundtables. Thank you to our hosts!
Downtown Denver – Meets the second Wednesday of every other month (until 10/11/2017 ) from 7:30 am to 9 am.
- Feb 8- CoBiz Financial 1401 Lawrence St #1200, Denver, CO 80202
- April 12 – Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck 410 17th St #2200, Denver, CO 80202 RSVP/register
- June 14 – QEP Resources 1050 17th Street, Suite 800. Denver, CO 80265
Northwest Metro– Meets the first Thursday of every other month from 7:30-9 am, with some exceptions. Next meetings:
- March 2 3:00 pm (socialize) meeting begins 3:30 pm at Odell Brewing, 800 East Lincoln Ave, Fort Collins. RSVP/Register.
- May 4 – Location/Host TBD
- July 6 – Due to the holiday, this date may be moved. Check back in June. Location/Host TBD
- September 7 –Location/Host TBD
Denver Tech Center – Meets the third Thursday of every other month, from 7:30 am – 9 am. Next meetings:
- March 16 – Great-West Financial/Empower Retirement, 8525 E. Orchard Road, Tower 3, 8th floor, Golden Gate room, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. RSVP/ Register
- May 18 – Richey May & Co. 9605 S. Kingston Ct., Suite 200, Englewood, CO 80112
- July 13 – Location/Host TBD
- Sept 14 – Location/Host TBD
- November 16 – Location/Host TBD
Northern Colorado (NoCo) Meets every other month, typically 8:30- 10 am, at a location in or near Fort Collins.
- February 24 (Fri.) 8:30-10am hosted by Brinkman, 3528 Precision Dr, Fort Collins 80528. Call B:CIVIC at 720-428-7000.
Watch for our upcoming events, and sign up for our e-newsletter to see what’s ahead.