B:CIVIC has programs and events open to everyone, such as our Summit and Sparks ‘n Sips programs, as well as programs that are open only to members. Please check our calendar periodically to see what is available. Not sure if you’re a B:CIVIC member? Check Here.
We pleased to share the experience of our programs through photos and video. By attending our events, participants agree that photographs of the event and participants will be public and possibly used in B:CIVIC communications and marketing.
B:CIVIC Summit Nov 14.
Join experts, leaders, and peers to gain and share knowledge around business social responsibility, business philanthropy, and community engagement. Hear from nationally recognized companies and organizations, including Cone Communications, Cause Consulting, Southwest Airlines, Benevity and more!
Be inspired. See, hear and mingle with trendsetters.
Make meaningful connections.
Discover new products and valuable services at sponsor exhibits.
B:CIVIC is excited to host the 2017 Summit at the National Western Complex, a site that represents visionary transformation and innovative partnerships. The B:CIVIC Summit will also be transformative; facilitating new CSR ideas and strategic connections to business purpose. More on the Summit.
Subscribe to our complimentary e-news for information on Summit registration, speakers and more.
B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables for CSR Professionals
As yet another member benefit, roundtables are open to B:CIVIC members who are CSR professionals, including those in corporate philanthropy, corporate community relations, community investment, sustainability, strategic initiatives, marketing, HR and similar roles within a company. Your responsibilities do not have to be exclusively in CSR, however, they must touch on this area, and you must work in the for-profit or BCorps arena. Eligible non-members are invited to attend roundtables as an initial step in exploring B:CIVIC membership for their company. Not yet a member? We invite you to join B:CIVIC!
We appreciate the important contributions that nonprofits make in our community, but nonprofits are not eligible for B: CIVIC membership or roundtable participation. They are, however, welcome to some of our other programs, such as our Spark ‘n Sips, and the B:CIVIC Summit.
Roundtable registration is required. Contact B:CIVIC (720-428-7000 ) with your questions.
B:CIVIC sponsors CSR Roundtables in the downtown Denver and DTC area, and each group holds their roundtables every other month, so there is generally about one roundtable each month. Roundtables are held from 7:30 to 9 am, with the first 15 minutes for networking (and light breakfast, if provided by the site host), then the meeting starts around 7:45 am. Thank you to our hosts!
Downtown Denver – Meets the second Wednesday of every other month, through December, from 7:30 am to 9 am.
- Feb 8- CoBiz Financial 1401 Lawrence St #1200, Denver, CO 80202
- April 12 – Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck 410 17th St #2200, Denver, CO 80202
- June 14 – QEP Resources 1050 17th Street, Suite 800. Denver, CO 80265
- Aug 9 – Encana 370 17th St # 1700, Denver, CO 80202
- Oct 11 – BridgePoint (Univ Rockies), 1515 Arapahoe St, Tower 3, Floor 11. Bridgepoint Plaza. Register/RSVP
- Dec 13 –Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell LLP, 370 17th St. , Suite 4500, Denver, CO 80202
Denver Tech Center – Meets the third Thursday of every other month, from 7:30 am – 9 am. Next meetings:
- January 19- CoBank 6340 S. Fiddlers Green Circle, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- March 16 – Great-West Financial/Empower Retirement, 8525 E. Orchard Road, Tower 3, 8th floor, Golden Gate room, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- May 18 – Richey May & Co. 9605 S. Kingston Ct., Suite 200, Englewood, CO 80112
- July 20 –Great-West Financial/Empower Retirement, 8525 E. Orchard Road, Tower 3, 8th floor, Golden Gate room, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Sept 21 – CoBank, 6340 S. Fiddlers Green Circle, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Nov 16 – Western Union
Watch for our upcoming events, and sign up for our e-newsletter to see what’s ahead.