The Civic 50 Colorado
Despite a year fraught with workplace disruptions and financial difficulties, The Civic 50 Colorado 2021 Honorees still found ways to significantly contribute to the State of Colorado. This year’s honorees:
- Contributed over $80 million in monetary and in-kind donations to Colorado charitable causes
- Provided more than 160,000 volunteer hours, thanks to their employees, toward COVID-related assistance, social-justice efforts and other causes.
What is The Civic 50 Colorado?
The national Civic 50, was offered for the first time on the state level for Colorado in 2019 by CSR Solutions of Colorado in partnership with B:CIVIC. The Civic 50 Colorado recognizes the 50 most community-minded small, medium, and large companies in Colorado as determined by True Impact’s adapted national Civic 50 survey that is independently administered and scored. By benchmarking and celebrating best practices, it provides visibility and a framework for how local companies can use their employees time, skills, and other resources to improve the quality of life in our community. Learn more about The Civic 50 Colorado.
The application period for the 2021 Civic 50 Colorado is now closed. Follow our communications for updates on the 2022 application period.
Why should my company participate for The Civic 50 Colorado?
- Opportunity to gain recognition recognition as an Civic 50 Colorado honoree
- Honorees are announced and celebrated at The Civic 50 Colorado Honoree Celebration
- Honorees are recognized through partners and featured in the Good Works column of the Denver Business Journal thanks to sponsor, Delta Dental of Colorado
- Top honorees are announced at the National Conference on Volunteerism hosted by Points of Light
- Benchmark and assess your own community impact strategies
Have additional questions? See our frequently asked questions.