Become a B:CIVIC Member Today!
Annual Dues are Based on the Number of Employees in Colorado
Click on the category below that best fits your company, then create a new user account and fill out the membership application. For-profit company memberships are for one full year, include all of your employees, and offer a variety of benefits for your organization. Please choose the category of membership below, and note that there is a one-time administrative fee of $35 for new members.
Join B:CIVIC Today!
Recognition: Increased brand recognition in the community about your company as a philanthropic leader, and including the work your company does in the community.
Resources: Access to people, insight and information for best business practices, forward-thinking trends, programs, events and roundtables.
Respect: A platform to be seen as a thought leader, and a means to share your company’s values, ideas and culture.
Relationships: Opportunities to connect your business strategy focused on community engagement for your stakeholders, including current and potential employees.
Reward: Leverage our collective impact to accomplish what can’t be done alone. This is your opportunity to work with other business leaders in various industries to make an impact in Colorado and create a national model for others to follow.
Role: Leverage your membership to expand your visibility to attract other stakeholders as part of your recruiting/retention efforts, to attract investors, or to expand employees’ roles and skills through B:CIVIC programs, opportunities to serve as thought leaders, or by volunteering with B:CIVIC.
Results: Increase company visibility to benefit your recruiting/retention efforts, to attract customers and investors, and position your company as a CSR innovator and thought leaders in philanthropy through your partnership with B:CIVIC.
Join B:CIVIC and join in the 2018 efforts to identify collaborative opportunities between companies and for our communities to elevate the importance of businesses involved in CSR and communities across our state and world.
B:CIVIC Member Benefits Include:
Professional Development and Special Events
- Annual membership includes complimentary tickets for your employees to attend any of the quarterly programs, networking events or other programs during your year of membership. Exclusive access includes to our B:CIVIC CSR Peer Roundtables held in downtown Denver and the DTC areas
- Member discount for any company staff to attend B:CIVIC special events featuring high profile local and national speakers including the annual B:CIVIC Summit
- If you are a business owner, please look for our new Business Owner Roundtables in 2018
Business Connections, Visibility and News
- Complimentary subscription to B:CIVIC e-newsletters including trends, research, and best practices from other companies
- Invitation to be involved in B:CIVIC committees
- Connected content with website, newsletter, and in social media
Recognition and Thought Leadership
- Considered first for B:CIVIC speaking engagements, panel presentations, or SME content and for B:CIVIC representation in the community on behalf of the organization or corporate philanthropy
- Considered first when B:CIVIC discusses corporate philanthropy or CSR with members of traditional or non-traditional media as B:CIVIC develops a media outreach campaign
- Notified for additional opportunities in the community as B:CIVIC expands its partnerships and collaborations with other organizations
- Invitation to participate in collective impact studies, aggregated data or as a voice for corporate citizenship, social entrepreneurism, as opportunities are created by B:CIVIC
- Company listed on B:CIVIC website with a direct link to the url of your choice
- Invitation to “share your story” posted on B:CIVIC’s blog, or featured in the weekly newsletter sent to nearly 1,000 subscribers
- Invitation to post guest editorials to feature your expertise on subjects focused on corporate philanthropy, civic involvement, or related topics
- Member logo that connects to B:CIVIC website available for your website
Who is Eligible for B:CIVIC Membership?
B:CIVIC is a membership organization for businesses. For-profit businesses of any size, from single entrepreneurs to large Fortune 500 companies are eligible for membership.
Business associations, chambers of commerce, and corporate and community foundations may also join, and please call us at B:CIVC at 720-428-7000 to arrange membership.
Not a business? B:CIVIC offers numerous opportunities for professionals from nonprofits, to foundation staff to attend special events with our business members to further our goal of sharing insight and developing stronger relationships. Please look at our upcoming events for ticket information.
All applications are subject to review to ensure the organization meets B:CIVIC criteria for membership. Memberships will be activated after dues payment is received. See the 2018 B:CIVIC Membership Terms and Conditions here.