Become a B:CIVIC Member Today!
Annual Dues are Based on the Number of Employees in Colorado
Prior to clicking the boxes above to join, please read our BCIVIC Membership Terms 2017 . In taking a membership, you are thereby agreeing to be bound by these terms. Thank you.
B:CIVIC is proud to promote business philanthropy and corporate social responsibility (CSR) and to provide our members with:
Recognition: Increased brand recognition in the community and within your industry.
Resources: Access to people and relevant material for best practices, forward thinking trends, and thought provoking programming.
Respect: A platform to be seen as an inspirational leader, and a means to share your company’s values, ideas and culture.
Relationships: Opportunities to connect your passions for community engagement to your clients, community and potential employees.
Reward: Leverage collective impact to accomplish what can’t be done alone; working with other leaders to make an impact in our state or beyond.
Role: Expand employees’ roles and skills through B:CIVIC programs, opportunities to serve as thought leaders, or by volunteering with B:CIVIC.
Results: Increase company visibility to benefit your recruiting/retention efforts, to attract customers and investors, and position your company as a CSR innovator through your partnership with BCIVIC.
B:CIVIC is a not-for-profit membership organization for business leaders and business professionals who want to increase their business philanthropy, practice sustainabile processes, align goals, and collectively promote business philanthropy and community involvement in Colorado. We provide networking opportunities, business development programs, recognition, thought leadership and much more to enhance every member’s corporate community involvement efforts and connect you to like-minded leaders across the state. Not only is joining B:CIVIC a great way to engage with our rapidly growing community of committed companies, it offers an amazing opportunity for collective impact to address Colorado’s most pressing concerns. Once your company joins, any of your employees are welcome to become as involved as schedules and interests permit. As a new organization, our members have a unique opportunity to pave our way forward and insure our offerings are relevant and add value to companies of all sizes. Our members range from single entrepreneurs to Fortune 500s!
Eligibility: For-profit companies and B Corp businesses are eligible to join B:CIVIC. We appreciate the important contibutions that nonprofits, government, and academic institutions make to our community, and we look to collaborate with these groups on initiatives, however, at this time these groups are not eligible to be members of B:CIVIC.
B:CIVIC Member Benefits Include:
Professional Development and Special Events
- Member discount for any company staff to attend B:CIVIC special events featuring high profile local and national speakers and educational seminars including the annual B:CIVIC Summit.
- Annual membership includes complimentary tickets for as many employees as you want to attend for any of the 6X/year Sparks ‘n Sips, B:CIVIC Peer Roundtables, member Networking Events or other programs during your year of membership.
- B:CIVIC CSR Peer Roundtables in Denver, the DTC area, and Northern Colorado are for CSR or corporate citizenship professionals. Peer Roundtables for Business Owners will be launching in 2017.
Business Connections, Visibility and News
- Complimentary subscription to B:CIVIC e-newsletters including trends, research, and best practices from other companies
- Invitation to be involved in B:CIVIC committees
- Connected content with website, newsletter, and in social media
Recognition and Thought Leadership
- Considered first for B:CIVIC speaking engagements, panel presentations, or SME content and for B:CIVIC representation in the community on behalf of the organization or corporate philanthropy
- Considered first when B:CIVIC discusses corporate philanthropy or CSR with members of traditional or non-traditional media as B:CIVIC develops a media outreach campaign
- Notified for additional opportunities in the community as B:CIVIC expands its partnerships and collaborations with other organizations
- Invitation to participate in collective impact studies, aggregated data or as a voice for corporate citizenship, social entrepreneurism, as opportunities are created by B:CIVIC
- Company listed on B:CIVIC website with a direct link to the url of your choice
- Invitation to “share your story” posted on B:CIVIC’s blog, or featured in the weekly newsletter sent to nearly 1,000 subscribers
- Invitation to post guest editorials to feature your expertise on subjects focused on corporate philanthropy, civic involvement, or related topics
- Member logo that connects to B:CIVIC website available for your website (launching 2017)
Who is Eligible for B:CIVIC Membership?
B:CIVIC is a membership organization for businesses. For-profit businesses of any size from single entrepreneurs to large Fortune 500 companies are eligible for membership.
Nonprofit organizations are vital to our community, but are not eligible to be members, with the exception of business associations, chambers of commerce, and corporate and community foundations, who may join and who should call B:CIVC at 720-428-7000 to arrange membership.
B:CIVIC offers numerous opportunities for nonprofits to attend special events with our business members to further our goal of improving Colorado communities through stronger relationships between the sectors. We also encourage anyone to join the Colorado Nonprofit Association.
All applications are subject to review to insure the organization meets B:CIVIC criteria for membership. Memberships will be activated after dues payment is received.