The CSR Certification class still has some open seats! The deadline to apply has been extended through Thursday, January 12.
Apply now. Classes begin January 18.
Why enroll in the Certification in Corporate Social Responsibility Program through the CU-Boulder Leeds, CESR – a certification program in partnership with B:CIVIC?
- It equips you with the knowledge to advance your company and career.
- It’s local, in Denver, so no out-of-state travel time or expense.
- It’s compressed – just once a week (plus a few Saturdays).
- It costs substantially less than most other programs. B:CIVIC members receive a $500 discount.
- It focuses on the core competencies every CSR professional should know.
- You’ll gain access to guest speakers, instructors, peer networking, and best practices.
- It’s beneficial to those changing careers and those looking to move ahead.
- Read more about the class and program.
Join your peers in the know.